December 1, 2010 Leave a comment
This is a tutorial on how to make the stereoscopic 3D images in blender!
1. Open Blender
2. Leave the default scene (this applies to any objects, but I’ll just keep it simple)
3. Render the Image. Press F12 to render.
4. Go to the compositing data. Press ctrl+left key
4. Enable “Use Nodes” and “Backdrop”. Check the buttons.
5. Add Lens Distortion Node. Press Shift+A>Distort>Lens Distortion
6. Add Viewer Node. Press Shift+A>Output>Viewer
7. Check the Projector Checkbox in the Lens Distortion Node, and change the Distort and Dispersion values to… say… .5 for now. (You can change them if you need to)
8. Now plug the Lens Distortion Node into the Composite Node, and you’re done! Press Ctrl+Right Key to view the 3D image!